Skip to content
Corey Reedy is Regional Vice President at Capstone On-Campus Management. Prior to working with the corporate staff, he served as COCM General Manager at Bowling Green State University from 2010 through 2014. Corey has 20-plus years of experience as a student housing professional, and he was the recipient of the 2019 COCM Excel Award.
On this episode of Student Housing Matters, Corey joins guest host Alton Irwin for the next installment of our Excel Award Interview Series to describe how he serves as a resource for the staff and students he manages at COCM. Corey explains how site diversity makes the scope of his responsibilities unique and reflects on what his colleagues said about his ability to provide individualized support. Listen in for insight on what made Corey successful through the pandemic and learn how seeing his COCM colleagues succeed gives him the greatest satisfaction in his job.
- How Corey serves as a resource in his role as Regional Vice President at the COCM home office
- What made Corey successful through the pandemic and how his role changed
- How the diversity of the schools Corey manages makes the scope of his responsibilities unique
- How meeting COCM staff at a student affairs placement exchange (and a perfect summer day at Bowling Green) inspired Corey to take a job with Capstone
- What tipped Corey off that he was receiving the 2019 COCM Excel Award
- What Corey’s colleagues had to say about his core values of meeting people where they are and providing customized support
- How helping to develop COCM staff and students and seeing them succeed gives Corey the greatest satisfaction in his job
Connect with Corey Reedy
Corey at COCM
Corey on LinkedIn
Connect with Alton