Job Title: Leasing Coordinator
Location: Towson Place Apartments
Reports to: General Manager
Salary: $32,000.00 – $38,000.00
FLSA Status: Non=Exempt
The Leasing Coordinator is responsible for assisting the Director with all marketing, leasing, and re-leasing activities for a student apartment community. Duties include but are not limited to data entry, file creation and management, reception and project-based work. Projecting a customer focused and professional image through in-person and telephone interaction with all internal and external customers is essential.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides information and publications about leasing, re-leasing, lease cancellation, and other occupancy issues to callers and on-site visitors.
- Forwards callers to appropriate personnel or departments.
- Maintains basic office equipment including requesting supplies, arranging for service and assists users with the equipment.
- Processes all invoices related to leasing and marketing.
- Manage, create and post content and interact on at least 3 social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter)
- Ensures office area is clean and organized and marketing items are restocked.
- Answers basic account questions from residents.
- Assists with all move-in and move-out procedures.
- Issues receipts for the lease reservation and application fees for new residents.
- Enters all new resident information into spreadsheets and databases as required.
- Reads, responds to and/or forwards messages in multiple email accounts.
- Assists with the re-leasing process.
- Conducts re-leasing appointments.
- Assists with resident mailings such as move-in letters, re-leasing confirmations, and move out letters.
- Creates and maintains new resident files with attention to accuracy and accountability.
- Creates and prints office forms and publications, ensuring ample supply is available.
- Assists with the lease reservation fee return process including data entry, tracking, and moving files.
- Assists with all leasing events including info sessions, special program nights, and open leasing.
- Assists with all marketing efforts which may include the apartment expo, resident appreciation week, market survey, market plan, and other site events.
- Other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Education and/or Experience – High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and two to three years’ leasing experience.
- Experience with marketing on social media.
- Experience and knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Ability to operate basic office equipment including photocopier, fax, and telephone. Basic typing and filing skills.