Job Title: Office Coordinator
Location: Edgewood Commons (Frostburg State University)
Reports to: Assistant Director of Operations
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
The Office Coordinator is primarily responsible for greeting visitors, answers and directs telephone calls, processes mail, and performs other clerical tasks such as typing, filing, copying and faxing. Leasing responsibilities include scheduling tours, leasing process and follow up. Responsibilities also include coordination of resident amenities programs such as processing of packages and deliveries and apartment key processes.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answers incoming telephone calls determines purpose of calls, and forwards calls to appropriate personnel.
- Takes and delivers complete messages or transfers calls to voice mail when appropriate personnel are unavailable.
- Answers questions about organization and provides callers with address, directions, and other general information.
- Welcomes visitors, determines nature of business, and announces visitors to appropriate personnel. Monitors visitor access
- Receives, sorts, and routes mail; checks in student mail and packages and contacts students; Processes outgoing mail.
- Operates office machines such as computers, video monitoring systems, community access, and copier/printer/fax machine.
- Orders, receives, and maintains office supplies and supplies for resident amenities.
- Creates and prints fax cover sheets, memos, and other documents when necessary.
- Receives payments, issues receipts, and facilitate deposit process.
- Coordinate and monitor lock-out process. Conduct daily audits of key boxes and coordinate follow-up for missing keys.
- Assists in maintaining accurate and complete student records/files, including satisfaction emails related to completed work orders.
- Relay information in a timely manner to residents and staff as needed.
- Performs other clerical duties as needed, such as filing, photocopying, and collating.
Leasing and Marketing Responsibilities:
- Facilitate tours of units to prospective residents and collects data for licensing reports. Coordinates notification process of tour unit, to all staff.
- Contact and follow-up with prospective residents.
- Participates in all leasing activity events, i.e., Open House, Preview, Bring the Burg etc.
- May be required to go out of town for the daytime hours, on occasion.
- Assist with programming events, as needed, whether the preparation, event or clean-up.
- Ensure all marketing materials are in-stock and updated as needed.
- Create postings for all social media platforms, minimum 3 times per week
- Other duties as assigned.
Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:00pm. After hours and weekends if needed.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High school diploma or GED.
- One to two years of clerical experience.
- One to two years of customer service experience
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and E-mail)
- Office equipment such as phone, printer, copier, etc.
Competitive benefits package, including health benefits, dental benefits, vision coverage, and 401K. Applicants must be able to pass a pre-employment background check and drug screening.