Job Title: Office Coordinator
Location: Taylor Place, Arizona State University
Reports to: Director of Operations
Salary: $18.00 per hour and Competitive benefits package, including health benefits, dental benefits, vision coverage, 401K, paid holidays and paid vacation.
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
The Office Coordinator is primarily responsible for greeting and assisting students, parents, and visitors, conducting administrative duties, answering inquiries, and providing information regarding Taylor Place.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Greet all students and visitors in a friendly, courteous, and professional manner
- Demonstrate exceptional customer service skills while performing all tasks, including answering telephone calls, collecting maintenance requests, room lockouts, distributing packages
- Logs and distributes packages and mail; conducts package audits on a regular basis
- Creates spreadsheets and reports for tracking housing and occupancy information
- Provides functional supervision for the student Office Assistants
- Process room check-in and check-out forms; collection and audit of keys
- Assist with general office needs (making copies, faxes, inventory of supplies, etc.)
- Ability following directions and work with limited supervision
- Excellent customer service skills with a professional demeanor
- Provide support to Director of Operations and Assistant Directors as needed
- Other duties and tasks as assigned
Work hours are Monday – Friday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm; After-hours and some Saturdays during semester opening and closings
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. The work environment is mid-to-high paced. The noise level is usually moderate.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to walk, climb stairs and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 40 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and distance vision. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Minimum of four years’ experience working in an office environment
- Working knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, and Excel)
- Ability to quickly develop a comprehensive knowledge of office and property operations
- Must possess good communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, organize and meet deadlines with attention to detail
- Critical thinking, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Must be able to lift and move 40 lbs.
- Prefer previous experience working in an educational community or with college-age students.
Applicants must be able to pass a pre-employment background check and drug screening.
Salary commensurate with experience. Competitive benefits package, including health benefits, dental benefits, vision coverage, and 401K.
If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for assistance as soon as possible.
To provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at Capstone On-Campus Management (COCM) will be based on qualifications and abilities. COCM does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.