Job Title: Operations Coordinator
Location: Nine East 33rd Apartments, Baltimore, MD, US
Reports To: Assistant Director of Operation
Salary: $15.50 – $17.50 (USD) per hour
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
The Operations Coordinator at Nine East 33rd Apartments is the first point of contact for all residents and visitors to the community. The Operations Coordinator’s primary tasks are associated with reception, package room management, guest check-in, data entry, file creation and management, and project-based work. Projecting a customer-focused and professional image through in-person and telephone interaction with all internal and external customers is essential.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Welcome callers, residents, and on-site visitors, determine the nature of business, and announce visitors to appropriate personnel or departments.
- Read, respond to, and/or forward messages received in multiple email accounts. Respond to all communication promptly.
- Assist with all move-in and move-out procedures. Oversee the express check-out process.
- Manage equipment check-out for amenity spaces.
- Monitor visitor access and complete guest check-in for residents’ guests.
- Manage mail deliveries, package logging, and package pick-up; ratify any package incidents and complete bi-weekly package audits.
- Provide concierge services to residents, which may include communicating information between residents and vendors who provide dry-cleaning, private housekeeping, etc.
- Manage the lost and found.
- Assist the Assistant Director of Operations with tracking invoices, billing, and payments.
- Ensure workspace is tidy and well organized.
- Perform clerical duties as needed: filing, photocopying, printing, collating, etc.
- Be a customer service representative to the community.
- Abide by Nine East 33rd and Capstone On-Campus Management policies; confront, enforce, and report violations of policies and inappropriate behavior.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
Work hours are full-time weekday business hours with occasional evening and weekend hours.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of the job. The work environment is mid-to-high paced.
The physical demands of the job described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations are made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to grab, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms, and talk and hear. The employee is required to sit for extended periods of time. The employee is regularly required to lift and/or move packages up to 25 pounds.
The ideal candidate for this position is enthusiastic, possesses a strong work ethic, and has good interpersonal skills. The position requires the ability to initiate conversations and represent Capstone On-Campus Management, the community, and the owners in a positive light with the goal of encouraging prospective residents to live at Nine East 33rd and increasing current resident satisfaction.
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
• Experience in customer service and sales.
• Experience working with a diverse group of customers and colleagues
- Strong interpersonal, communication skills (oral and written), computer competency (Word, Excel, social media, content management systems, etc.)
- Ability to successfully complete a background check.
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds.
- Ability to work in a dynamic work environment.
- Team player, positive attitude, and sense of humor.
Competitive benefits package, including health and dental benefits, vision coverage, 401K with company matching contributions, and paid time off. Garage parking permit.
Applicants must be able to pass a pre-employment background check and drug screening.
If you are unable to apply because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for assistance as soon as possible.
COCM is an equal opportunity employer. Persons of color, women, and persons with disabilities are strongly urged to apply.