Job Title: Operations Coordinator
Location: Marywood University
Reports to: Assistant Director of Housing and Residence Life
Salary: $40,000.00 – $45,000.00 per year and comprehensive benefits package
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
The Operations Coordinator provides primary administrative support to the Office of Housing and Residence Life. The Operations Coordinator performs multiple tasks including customer service, database management, special projects, and hiring, training, and supervision of work study students.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide primary administrative support to the Director and Assistant Director of Housing and Residence Life and the department as needed.
- Schedule and manage calendars.
- Complete word processing tasks that may include (but not limited to) typing and/or creating letters, forms, manuals, programs, itineraries, bulletins, flyers, certificates, invitations, etc.
- Complete key audits.
- Maintain office supply inventory and coordinate office supply orders.
- Generate statistical reports and information as needed.
- Manage student, family, and campus inquiries.
- Attend housing and residence life staff meetings and other meetings as needed.
- Coordinate student worker hiring, training, and supervision.
- Input and maintain housing assignments and meal plans.
- Assist in the day-to-day housing operations activity including hall openings/closings, room assignments and changes, break housing, maintenance concerns, etc.
- Maintain confidentiality in all matters.
- Complete other tasks as assigned.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. The work environment is mid-to-high paced. The noise level is usually moderate.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to walk, climb stairs and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 35 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and distance vision. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High school diploma or GED.
- One to two years of clerical experience.
- One to two years of customer service experience.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook).
- Must be a team player with strong customer service skills.
- Must understand and appreciate the University’s Catholic mission and values.
Salary commensurate with experience. Competitive benefits package, including health benefits, dental benefits, vision coverage, and 401K.
If you are unable to apply because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact COCM Recruitment from our website. We will make every effort to respond to your request for assistance as soon as possible.
To provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at Capstone On-Campus Management (COCM) will be based on qualifications, and abilities. COCM does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.